The Women’s Museum has produced a variety of traveling exhibits suitable for display at your school, library, or organization. These exhibits are highly informative and inspiring, and whether it be Women’s History Month, or your organization wants to explore deeper into women’s history, we have an exhibit for you!
Our exhibits range from exploring how refugee crises affect women globally to feminist waves in the 20th century, to the modern beauty industry and beyond. The information presented through these exhibits are invaluable, and will provide an educational experience for your organization.
- TALKING THROUGH HER HAT: HATS AND THE WOMEN WHO WORE THEM
- SHOULDERS TO STAND ON – REMEMBERING THE CHICANA ACTIVIST NARRATIVE
- Tears of War: The Many Faces of Refugee Women
- GIFTS OF OUR SISTER
- BEAUTIFUL, BRILLIANT, AND BRAVE : A CELEBRATION OF BLACK WOMEN
- ROCKIN’ THE BOAT: WOMEN’S LIBERATION MOVEMENT OF THE 60’S AND 70’S
- Rockin’ the Political Boat: Women of the Second Wave
- ART ROCKS THE BOAT
- BEHIND THE GLAMOUR: THE WOMEN WHO BUILT THE INDUSTRY 1920 – 1940
You can learn more about our traveling exhibits here
Book a traveling exhibit for your school, library, community center, etc here
Fees: $100.00/ a week (+$50 local delivery and set up fee). This price reflects the panels only, extra fees for artifacts.
San Diego County only!